HOW TO ACCESS THE YOUTH HOSTEL NETWORKS ?
The “Youth Hostels” user card is necessary to be able to access all Youth Hostels in France and abroad for a year.
The LFAJ card is valid for one year from date to date (starting from the purchase date), which is not the case with all the “Youth Hostel” cards.
- International Youth Hostel card “Under 26”*: 7.00 €
- International Youth Hostel card “Over 26”: 11.00 €
- International Youth Hostel card “Family”**: 20.00 €
- International Youth Hostel card “Group”***: 50.00 €
*Individuals aged 16 to 25, French students, job seekers on presentation of evidence
**Family: provide a civil status family form or a copy of the family record book (only children under 16 can be included on the Youth Hostel family card).
***Group: Person (legal association, CE, educational establishment….
HOW DO I OBTAIN THE “YOUTH HOSTEL” USER CARD ?
Simply provide the following documentary evidence:
- Registration form
- Identification document (correspondence, photocopy of both sides of identification item),
- Authorisation from parents (or signature of the registration form) for those UNDER 18, with a photocopy of the identification item for the parent authorising the child to travel,
- Payment by cheque – add 2.00 € to the sum accordingly – attach a postal order or bank cheque payable to LFAJ.
- User cards are also sold in every LFAJ hostel.
Online payment on our Internet site will then be available
Please contact us for further information
67, rue Vaugirard Bat K
DOWNLOAD YOUR USER CARD APPLICATION